Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY SAINT GUINNESS DAY, EVERYBODY!

This festive little place-holding post is just to let you know that you should bookmark this blog, spread the news to your friends, and keep checking back on at least a daily basis, as yer old pal Jerky is deeply immersed in study so that what he writes for y'all will be worth reading! I even went so far as to spend actual, hard-earned money on an issue of Tea Party Magazine, and read it, so you don't have to! Oh, the things I do for you people... Anyhoo, in the meantime, I urge you all to check out and subscribe to the Daily Dirt Diaspora's very own Youtube page, because I'll be posting some very interesting things up there in the very near future! I leave you now with the following benedictions: "Erin go bra-less! May the road rise ta meetcha! May the leprechauns leave your family alone! And may your enemies choke on a big boiled sheep!"

No comments:

Post a Comment