Tuesday, August 16, 2011

INSANE WOMEN WE HAVE KNOWN + LOVED PART 2

Hey folks! It's time once again for a literary visit by our old pal and regular guest poster Basil Papademos! Enjoy! - YOPJ


Okay, this is Part 2 and once again, is all dialogue. It's the same cheat as Part 1 - two guys just sitting around talking. It would of course be much more difficult if there was action to describe - or infer. I guess then you'd be forced to try and include it in the dialogue and it's difficult to see that sounding believable. Anyway, I think one of the purposes of blogging, for me at least, is trying out ideas like this. See what you think... -BP


“Mitch, what’s up.”
“Plenty. I’ve been into some really classy, low-mileage pussy lately.”
“Oh, yeah?”
“Fuckin’ Christ, yeah. I’m seeing this woman, right? She’s 50, probably 53 or whatever but she’s got a body like a goddamn teenager. I can’t believe it. I ask her, where the hell have you been hiding? Married to some gaylord or what?”
“Is she married?”
“Naw, she was mixed up in some weird thing with a French artist asshole in Paris who put on little Louis outfits and she’d spank him with a pricey Marcel Cloutier hair-brush - that sort of bullshit. She told me the guy couldn’t fuck his way out of a wet paper bag. No wonder there’s no Frenchmen left. Anyway, she’s got this really creamy skin and when I look at her lying there, grinning so snakey and sexy, she looks like some college kid. Jesus! It just blows my mind!”
“Well, it is well known that if you really wanna get laid, you gotta move up a few floors. Older chicks, they got more style, more sass - in the sack and out.”

Continued at Basil's Blog at Open Book Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment