Saturday, December 10, 2016

MONSTER MAYHEM THURSDAYS: VLADIMIR PUTIN'S RICH INNER LIFE

Hey guys! Monster Mayhem Thursdays is BACK!

I realize it's no longer Thursday, but I drew this on Thursday, so it still counts in my book. And I realize that ol' Vlad here isn't, technically, a monster, but as a once and future journalist, I think he is undeniably pretty monstrous. So, again, it still counts in my book.

Anyway, it's not that great, but what the Hell... I thought I might as well share it with y'all. 

Just to let y'all know, I'm working on some serious longer-form essays that I hope to promote here and elsewhere in an effort to make a real go at this whole blogging thing. It's been a long time since I've had a sizable audience, and to be honest, I do kind of miss it. Anyhoo, since it's just us at this point, I can be informal and not too uptight about publishing first words down as completed work. Expect me to up my game in the very near future, and once that starts, anything y'all can do to help promote my work would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
yer old pal Jerky

No comments:

Post a Comment